jueves, 11 de agosto de 2016

My First Class

Language and Culture in the English Speaking World First Class

Hello everyone, I started college studying the Major: Industrial Engineering last Monday at ITESM in Monterrey, Mexico and my second class was LCESW (Language and Culture in the English Speaking World). I arrived to the classroom and everyone was outside the classroom because there was an other class before so we had to wait for them to come out. I was eager about the class, and thinking that it was going to be in English made nervous as well.

We entered to the classroom and this teacher was there, He introduce himself as Nico Jan Wiersema and he is pretty cool. The introduction of this class was interesting, I had no idea what was this course about and I think now I have the idea.

I got a 74 grade in the Cambridge Test and that means I could have taken an other language but I had no idea, so I tried to change this course but my career director said: "No, you can not change any courses" I know she did not try to be rude but it is just that in my career there are like 250 students only in first semester and dealing with us and a couple of hundreds more is not easy so I understand.
I am glad She said no because I am liking this course and it have only been 3 sessions of it, so I am looking forward to learn a lot in this class also meeting some new people and improving my culture and language in my speaking.

You may as well come and visit my blog next week to find out how well or not I am doing at this class.

I will write to you latter,

Adriana Villarreal

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario