viernes, 19 de agosto de 2016



Second week


This second week was different, for the first class we were asked to read an article that it was about the English Language as a global language. In class we pair in groups of two then we answered some questions, me and Jimena agreed that we as Spanish speakers are disadvantage in it, and if we feel that way we cannot imagine what would people that does not speak any English feel. But seeing it as a global project was better because thinking about it, those who doesn't speak english as its mother language will have the opportunity to speak for a world audience. So we agree and disagree with the author in some ways.

Speeches are something that I really like but something that makes me very nervous. Wednesday was the due date to hand in the essays that our speeches were based in and it was also the first day of speeches presentations. Thanks to God somebody told the teacher that the even numbers went first because I was too nervous that day, I could feel my heart pumping so fast and strong. So that day I heard some awesome speeches from my classmates.


Thursday was my speech day and I wasn't as nervous as the day before, and so the teacher called my name I went in front of the class and just started talking about what was happening in the music industry. Doing my essay based on that topic was great because I love music and that helped me to improvised when my mind shock for a little bit while I was talking.

From this week I can take the importance of music industry, the UN, Animal rights, the olympics and also to know that every person has a point of view from a topic because lot of my classmates talked about the same theme but they manage it and focus in so many different ways. 

1 comentario: