martes, 22 de noviembre de 2016

Last Week

It seems yesterday when I fist entered to the classroom and saw all my classmates but it is already the last week of the semester and I could say that this class helped me and taught me so much.


I never imagined lot of the things that we did in our class like reading about shakespeare and dickens. Also I learned about a lot from countries that have English as it official language. I liked this class because every week there were something different and you could not say for sure what were we going to do but that always kept the curiosity and the excitement.
I have been in English classes since preschool but never thought about English as a global language. This class taught me the importance of it and I am glad I know English, also I am glad I took this course because my cultural point of view has been extended.
There were so many time when we worked in teams or pairs for expositions, for presentations and that developed many skills like teamwork, patience, tolerance.

You never stop learning English and this class helped me with my speaking, reading, listening and mostly my writing. I have enjoyed the classes all through out the course and had a great new experience.

Yours sincerely,

Adriana Villarreal.

1 comentario: