miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2016

WEEK 15
AMERICAN SHORT STORIES

This week on Monday we had to do presentation about 3 American short stories, In my team we divide us the stories and I had to read the story called: "A Buddhist's Tale" by Thomas Demaria. The story takes place in a beautiful Island of Thailand.


This story was not very complicated to read but it was complicated to comprehend the plot and story. There were 3 main characters: Tommy, Chairat, and The Monk.

The part I liked the most was when Tommy was watching the waterfall and reflecting about how life is like a drop, and when we die we are all like the ocean. The character I relate the most was Tommy because when he meets the Monk he starts asking him questions that he needed to know and I think that would be me with an important person because I always want to figure my thoughts out and if I have doubts I don't like to keep it for myself.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario