miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

WEEK 6


This week in the first session we did the creative writing contest, I wrote a poem about the theme "being invisible" I picked this topic because sometimes I consider myself as an invisible person. And also I love to write poems.

Session three was a long task but interesting and full of knowledge about the life of shakespeare. I worked with Delma we divided the questions and started to look for information. The part that intrigued me the most was when we had to find ourselves in the poem. The poem was difficult to read and understand; however, at the end we discovered the part when we all were included in the poem in the verse that said  "Which eyes not yet created shall o'er-read" and I found the poem very interesting.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario