miércoles, 5 de octubre de 2016

WEEK 7

Session 1: Punctuation Challenge with online texts. 

This session was as its name challenging, we worked in pairs and they gave us a text with no punctuation at all, it was all plane with no commas, periods or anything. When I first saw the text I stop for a minute and stare at it, then I started to read it and trying to make sense with all the words. At the end when we checked, I missed some commas (I think that is my biggest problem).

Session 2: Work with How English Became English - Collaborative Reading and Preparation for presentations about the book. 

This session seem boring and longer to me but while reading and scanning the text I started to learn some facts that I did not know about the English language and how it started to spread and mix with all types of English.

Session 3: Presentations Bleak House

This session was something I had never seen before, in the same class there were poems read, paintings, kahoot games, a jeopardy show, interviews, debates. And I could realized how the perceptions of something in this case a book is different for everybody. I really liked this session and I also had the chance to see all my classmates points of view about the book.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario