martes, 25 de octubre de 2016

WEEK 10

In this week we prepared our Country presentation, my team and I chose Ireland as our country, because non of the team had ever gone there and it is interesting.

For a requirement for the course we were reading the book "How English became English" and this week is the mega quiz from it. Weeks before, every team prepared a presentations about some of the pages from the book and then we shared them and also there were summaries that we could read and study for the quiz. So after studying hard I finally presented the quiz, I was expecting a tougher quiz but thanks God it was not that hard.

Also this week was the second round for the creative writing and I had to write a real history about a time when my values where challenged.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario